WHAT WILL YOU GET?
When you book Manu Mendoza Wedding Photography you get a more personalised and boutique experience. That's why I don't do packages, I do experiences. We will spend some time together preparing your timeline, visiting your venue etc... because I love my work and I need you to see me as another guest on your wedding day.
Each one of my packages includes:
- As many consultations as you need, in person, over the phone or on Skype.
- Engagement session at that location which means the world to you.
- A visit to your venue.
- Professional Insurance.
- My artistic and storytelling style.
- My personal editing process, one picture by one.
- Credit to purchase prints, albums, frames or canvas.
- Online Gallery that tells the story of your beautiful day to share with friends and family.
- Travel (80 miles from Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 1ED. If your wedding it's taking place outside this range please, get in touch for a personalised quote).
- Optional Second Photographer.
WHAT DO YOU PHOTOGRAPH?
I work hard to not miss a moment of your big day, that's why working on your timeline is very important to me. This is how I capture a typical wedding day:
- Groom's 'getting ready' and details (shoes, watch, suit, tie, cufflinks and each and every special little thing).
- Bride's/Groom's 'getting ready' and details (rings, jewellery, bouquet, dress, shoes, tiara and each and every special object).
- Bridal/Groom session.
- First look or traditional wedding (You can choose if your want a 'first look' or a traditional approach).
- Family formals/gruop shots.
- Reception details (I know how much time you put planning your wedding and making those DIY! So don't worry, I love to capture every little detail).
- Creative Session (Only you, your husband/wife and me. We will take those wedding photos that you'll cherish forever and possibly hang on your walls!).
- Reception (Don't worry, I won't shot while you're eating unless you want me to do so 😊. I usually take half an hour off to have some refreshments and some food to recharge my energy while you are enjoying your meal).
- Cake Cutting.
- First dance.
To make it easier for you, you just have to decide between three packages: "Barcelona Experience", "Madrid Experience Digital" or "Madrid Experience Album". No hidden fees, all you want in an all-inclusive package.
All-inclusive experiences start at £1699 including:
- A unique, hand-crafted and bespoke Queensberry Wedding Album.
- Engagement session.
- Your digital files in an elegant boxed USB memory with a copyright release for personal use to print as many wedding or engagement pictures as you want.
- 8h or 10h coverage.
- Online gallery.
- Slideshow telling the story of your wedding day.
- Up to £50 credit to purchase artwork.
Learn more about how much time of coverage you need on your wedding day on my blog.
- Additionally, if you are already married but you didn't have the opportunity to have a romantic photographic session with your partner or if your photographer didn't offer you an engagement session I can help you. Engagement sessions start at £399.
- Family sessions start at £299.
DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
GETTING MARRIED ABROAD?
I'm running a very special offer for destination weddings during 2017, and it's very very special because I usually don't do discounts or offers and it's like: ok, where do we have to sign?! So please, if you're getting married abroad let me know as this offer is the one you can't miss. I would love to tell you more about it but first, you've got to book your free consultation or contact me!
What are the advantages of booking a UK-based wedding photographer instead of a local one? Well, quite simple. If you book a UK-based wedding photographer you will have better and easier communication with him/her. Also, if you have any problem, you will be able to sort it out with no fuss here in the UK and I swear, everything is just way less complicated. Organising a wedding abroad is already quite stressing so, having one problem less to worry about it's worth it.
I love to travel and I do love to tell love stories from around the world. I'm originally from Spain so if you're getting married there I would be able to help you arranging everything you need (helping you to find trusted vendors, helping you with the language barrier etc...).
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCES?
- I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOUR LOVE STORY -